Windows 10 is here and it’s awesome in my opinion. Microsoft is releasing it for free for the first year. I’m offering the chance to force the free upgrade. It’s safer and faster than previous versions. Some key features that make it stand out:
- Cortana, your personal assistant. Like Siri, only for your computer!
- Better Searching, you can search for everything right from your desktop
- Less confusing Mail integration, Sure Windows 8 had the mail app, but it was full screen and confusing to use.
- More intuitive, better hardware detection means less blue screens. I’ve noticed it keeps some of your apps up to date as well.
- Faster, everything from boot time to finding apps was faster when compared to Windows 7 or 8 in my tests.
The terms for this are as follows. I will remote in and force the install. Should it take more than 30 minutes due to malware, your computer being out of date, or the fact your internet is too slow, etc., you agree to pay $50 for the first hour and $75 for each consecutive hour. By clicking download above, you agree to these terms as well as the terms and services of hiring.