- Reboot all equipment by unplugging and plugging back in.
- Does it come back online? If so, you’re good!
- If not, continue.
- Call your ISP (Cox or Centurylink)
- Do they have a good signal to the modem?
- Do they show you’re online?
- Have them try a reboot on their end.
- If they have a good signal, but you still have no connection. Something could be up with your router.
- If they offer to check out onsite, let them double check everything, but don’t get sold on Cox’s panoramic wifi, it’s a gimmick that will cost you more in the long run.
- If your ISP determines everything is good on their end and faults your equipment, recommend buying a new router.
If you are a current client of ours please contact us before doing anything with this step.
Our recommendations are below. You will need a router, Modem and Wifi Access point as this separates the jobs of each!
- Wifi Access Points
- Modem (Cable)
If you want to avoid the hassle of matching equipment, you can buy a pre-defined kit that’s set up for you at